One Piece: New Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: New Horizon

Just another One Piece Forum, but with less Japanese and more English. Made for fans and non-fans alike.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on First Collaboration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

Thoughts on First Collaboration Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Unlike our previous RP, we're thinking of creating our main characters in the same area/island and eventually creating a crew with our mains. However we want to do this is up to you guys.

My thoughts:

• We start in the North Blue, just cause
  • We can either be on the same island (Comprised of various towns), or be in different islands in the ocean where we will eventually meet up.
  • Any other suggestions?

I think that if we do this, we should collaborate (talk/discuss) about the plot, what we want to happen for our characters plot-wise so we can develop an epic storyline. So speak your mind so we can collaborate and pull our ideas together!

Also we should limit one main character to one member. We can create NPCs and other recurring characters as we progress through the story. Spend more time on your main rather than the extras.
Back to top Go down
https://opnh.rpg-board.net
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm

It's likely that my character will leave his home near the start of the roleplaying, so he'll start on another island. Either that or he can wait till someone comes to the island.
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:29 pm

My initial plan is to hopefully have someone come into his town where they either uncover or convince him to join them, kind of thing. It's open to change of course and the town needs a name too, and the island as well, geez.
Back to top Go down
MagusArdan

MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:14 pm

First we should deiced on a captain. Who will start and convince us to join them.
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:50 pm

MagusArdan wrote:
First we should deiced on a captain. Who will start and convince us to join them.

So far it's either gonna be Jason or Lazarus. Since Jason is adventuring as of now, but Lazarus has the goal as being a Captain so it's up to them to decide that. Then we just need to decide whether Michel's town is on the same island as Xenil, or if it's the same town, or if it's on a different island.
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Alright, if this RP site is seriously going to happen then we need some actual participation. So far it's been almost a week with no activity. I feel like I've wasted my time creating this site so please complete your character and discuss about what the questions above.

Seriously, if nothing gets accomplished I'll just shut down the site because it seems this was a wasted effort to get everyone RPing together again.
Back to top Go down
Rowen Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:38 pm

I wouldn't mind being the captain, but uh, yeah. I dunno what's happening
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:44 pm

It's why I made this Collaboration Forum so we can discuss what's going on, but apparently it isn't working. But yeah, it seems like Lazarus will be the better Captain, though we just need to determine where Lazarus goes first, and what might happen, etc.
Back to top Go down
EliAngler

EliAngler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Hey Aaron. Sorry about the delay on my part. I'm having issues coming up with ideas and stuff. Aaand I've been busy-ish with friends and stuff here. I'll try and get it done tonight though. o:
Back to top Go down
EliAngler

EliAngler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:22 am

Aaand done! XD Took me a while to figure out what kind of character I wanted to make and blah blah but hopefully what I have is good. And we/I can elaborate on the history as we figure out what's happening and how incorporate stuff and bleh.

Uhhmm. Yeah. Lazarus could be a cap'. Sounds good. Boats are good.

...I don't think I have any other thoughts on things as of right now. It's also late and I'm sleepy. So uh. Yerrr.
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:34 am

Outstanding Tasks

1. To move things along, I decided to name the Island that my town (And Joel's if we're still going with that) is now called Iris Island.
  2. CAB needs to finish his appearance and talk with Derrick on how/when he is going to show up or encounter the group.
  3. Derrick needs to finish his History, and since you are going to be the Captain of our crew you get to decide where you are going to go first and who you want to meet up with first. Make sure to talk with that person about the details of the meeting and how you will get him/her in your crew.
  4. Lizzy needs to beef up your history. It can't be in bullet points, needs to be a couple of paragraphs at the least. Also, your history should describe why you know so many techniques (Moves) since you have the most out of all of us. Maybe think of reducing them and introducing them later in the story.
  5. JOEL NEEDS A FREAKING LAST NAME
  6. Once those outstanding things are done, then Derrick may create the first topic in "North Blue" and name the Chapter whatever he wishes, since he's Captain. He'll start it off, and we'll go from there. Also, NPCs can be RPed by anyone, even people whose characters may not be in the area. For example, if Lazarus goes to recruit Xenil, then Cab, Lizzy and I could RP as the NPCs or even the villains if permission is granted.
Back to top Go down
EliAngler

EliAngler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:13 am

Okay cool.
I thought for some reason we were waiting to collaborate more before we did much with our histories, hence why I left it in bullet points. But I'll beef it up anyhows.
Good point about the techniques though. XD I just found a bunch I liked and figured I could use at some point, but I'll probably cut it down to a few less.
Back to top Go down
Daevon Spade
Admin
Daevon Spade

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:44 pm

EliAngler wrote:
Okay cool.
I thought for some reason we were waiting to collaborate more before we did much with our histories

That was the original idea but as you can see that didn't really happen.
Back to top Go down
EliAngler

EliAngler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:27 am

o: Oh. Well, uh. I durrdurr.

But my history and stuff is all done now! Very Happy

...sorry it's kinda long. I got carried away. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:11 am

Bunch of scrubs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on First Collaboration   Thoughts on First Collaboration Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on First Collaboration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: New Horizon :: Roleplay Area :: Collaboration-
Jump to: