One Piece: New Horizon

Just another One Piece Forum, but with less Japanese and more English. Made for fans and non-fans alike.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 pm

The town of Loriberg was a small village surrounded with forests. With at least 35 houses, two shops, An Inn and around 60-70 people living in it. The towns folk got along well. Loriberg was isolated from other cities since no one had a reason to go there. A few days ago some bandits can into town and took over. They had the mayor in the middle of town. He was trapped in a Pillory and was fed only enough to keep him alive. Other villagers just did there normal duties and followed what the bandits wanted. In hopes The marines or someone will come around and save them.

"XENIL" a women screamed. Her long blond hair fall in front of her face, Her bright green eyes peered through the hair. "Wkae the Fuck up dammit!" The women said kicking a man in the side hard enough the man spat as his eyes opened wide.

"Dammit Jess what is it?" The man known as Xenil sat up slowy rubbing his eyes gently.

"People are hungry and waiting for you to cook for them. As well the bandits are getting really pissed they have to wait." Jess Said crossing her arms as she was in tattered brown shirt with black baggy cloth pants.

"It's still early... Tell them to come back later" Xenil said then laid back down putting both arms behind his head.

"It's two in the afternoon Xenil. Get up or you're fired" The women said leaning down at him with a evil glare on her face.

"Hehe... you won't fire me" Xenil said then pulled the girl down onto his lap. "I am all you have to getting out of this city."

"First off... You're right. Second don't ever make me sit this close to you" Jess said then slapped Xenil in the face turning his cheek red. "You smell like Booze... take a shower for once" Jess stood up and walked out of the room.

"She was blushing" Xenil said then chuckled before standing up. He used the wall to support him self as he walked towards the exit. "I still might be drunk" He giggled before walking into the hall. right away he could hear the people yelling and talking. He held his other hand over his head and groaned. "Or people can eat at home" He muttered as he came into the kitchen. He smiled looking at the stove and the fridge. "Ahh Home sweet home" Xenil attitude changed once he was in the kitchen.

"Ready?" Jess said peeking through the door.

"Let em come in babe" Xenil said getting a vile look from Jess. "I know I know don't call you that." He smiled as he fired up the stove and began to prep some vegetables. He was moving more quickly then he was early as he began to get into high spirits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Blade arrived in Loriberg. He wondered why some small village was built in the middle of a forest. One of the few things he'd never come to understand, being born and raised in Havon. He didn't like the looks he was given by the few rugged looking people. Probably bandits. In a village though? Strange.

Blade smiled and continued wandering about the village, and came across the trapped mayor. "And what's your story, criminal?" Blade questioned the mayor, loud and clearly, and full of blunt ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:25 pm

The mayor looked up at Blade with wide eyes. "Sir? Are you our savior to help us from these bandits?" The mayor said then examined Blades clothing and weapons. "You don't look like a marine. Please you have to help us" The mayor begged.

Xenil began to pile dishes up into the sink as he lit up a smoke and took a long drag. "Well That was fun. It's a shame the bandits don't have to pay or else we would be rich by now" Xenil said leaning against the wall.

"No.. this isn't good. The bandits are eating way to much. It's costing us more in food then we are making. At this rate we wont even have enough money to feed our selves." Jess said counting the coins. "What will we do?" She cried out.

"Relax. Listen the marines have to know by now. These bandits won't be around for long. Maybe I will talk with there leader again" Xenil said poking at Jess. "Cheer up"

"Out of the question." Jess said then pulled Xenils shirt up slowly. "He gave you one nasty wound already" She said examining the bandage.

"Look at you just lifting my shirt up like that" Xenil mocked winking at Jess. He spat out his smoke as he felt Jess's hand smash into his ribs. "Ouch ouch ouch" Xenil cried out falling back.

"You are such a perv." She sighed then went back to the coins. "What are we going to do if no help comes?"

"I don't know. Fight? If we can get the mayor out and get the villagers on our side we can win. Just need weapons." Xenil pondered. "I can take the leader. He just was much better then I first thought"

"You almost died Xenil... He only spared you because the Mayor turned him self in. You are lucky to even be alive." Jess said then looked over at Xenil.

"Jess... I got an idea." Xenil stood back up and dusted him self off. "I haven't spent to much money. If I give you what I have and you sneak out at night. It should be enough to hop on a boat out of here." Xenil smiled big.

"And do what? You make the money with cooking. I just hand out plates, anyone can do that. I would be lost without you." Jess stood up and handed Xenil a few coins. "We need more cheese. Head out and get some will ya" She held Xenils hand as he left the coins behind in his hand.

"You got it" Xenil smiled and spun around and made his way out of the Inn. He walked towards the small market in the center of town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowen Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 pm

After walking a fair distance down the beaten path Rowen arrived Loriberg. He was checking out all the sights in the small forest village. It reminded him of where he was living not long ago with Serenity, and his mother, but circumstances have changed. He had plans to go back and visit them after a while when they would hopefully have given up looking for him but for now, he was here, in Loriberg.

Some rugged men approached him as he nonchalantly strode into the village.

"What brings you here eh?" One of the men asked.

"That's a pretty coat for someone just wanderin' off inta the woods by themselves." The other chimed in.

"This coat? Yes, though I wear it everywhere. It is very important to me, a memento of my father." Rowen smiled thinking back on better times.

"Oi." One of them complained. "I don't care how much it means to ya. I want it. So, for tax of entering our village. You're gonna give it to me."

"Afraid not." Rowen stated bluntly, watching the two men very carefully. He knew he was faster than they were, and he could put them down fast with his guns if they planned to try anything, but he waited to err on the side of caution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 am

"What would a bunch of bandits want with a criminal?" Blade muttered to himself. "You're going to have to start making sense." He commanded loud and clear trying to get attention, as he drew his katana, brandishing it towards the mayor. He took a quick swipe at the pillory, setting the mayor free, then sheathing his katana, watching his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:59 am

"Captain some guy just showed up in the center of town." A man said storming in the room. A man sat in the mayors chair with his legs propped up on the desk. He was cleaning his teeth with a dagger then gave out a chuckle.

"Was it worth coming here and bothering me for one guy?" The man said with a harsh voice.

"Sir you said to report anyone one suspicious" The man said then swallowed nervously.

"I did didn't I." The man at the desk sighed then singled two of his men out. "Go see what is up" The two men nodded and left with the man reporting. "Not the marines already is it?" He smirked then began to clean his nails out with the same dagger.

The mayor fell to the ground and looked up at Blade. "Thank you kind sir" The mayor said then watched as a few of the bandits walked over.

"What is this all about?" The one said bouncing a pistol on his shoulder. "You want to die that badly boy, You should have just asked" The man said then pointed the gun at Blade.

"What the heck is going on?" Xenil said holding a block of cheese looking over towards the center of town. "What is that guy doing?" Xenil said then kept his distance watching the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowen Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:52 pm

As the men began to menacingly approach him, they heard a commotion forming in the center of the town. Rowen was already staring down the path at the man who opened the cage. He looked like his friend from earlier. "The swordsman..." Rowen muttered under his breath.

The goons pointed at Rowen. "Don't you go nowhere! Gotta go take care of this." One of them said, before turning and walking back towards Blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Blade laughed as he quickly grabbed the man's arm as he turned. "No just spicing up the life around here." Blade twisted the bandit's arm, trying to force him to drop the gun. "My pet might be hungry, too. Call all your friends along."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am

"Can I eat him?" a big man said standing behind Blade. He lunched his hand down fast towards Blade aiming to grab him.

"Why much you eat everything?" A tiny man riding on his back said watching as the big man slammed his hand down.

Xenil watched as he saw the two. "Those two? Shit this could get bad. The leaders right hand men are already here. As well as all the bandits seem to be heading towards him. I might have to help..." Xenil said looking back towards the Inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowen Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:39 pm

The bandits that were attending to Rowen circled around Blade and the duo that was no assaulting Blade. They started cheering on their allies, yelling out various terms of encouragement as well as vicious and snarky remarks about Blade.

Rowen used this time to walk over, and loom over some of the bandits' shoulders as he watched the fight unfold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Blade forcefully threw the gunman to the ground and quickly brought up his katana sheath to intercept the large hand. "Kiddo, he's a perfect match for you!" Blade yelled towards the large man. His cape shuffled and fell off his back, transforming into lion-form. Kiddo lunged at the large man, claws and teeth ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

The large man looked over at the lion and with both hands held its mouth open. "Look Bro it's a kitty" The large man said then pushed Kiddo away. The large man now fixed on Kiddo began to walk towards the Lion. "I will eat him instead" He said with a cheery grin.

"Fine I will deal with this bozo then" The smaller man jumped off the large mans back. "Seems like you got it easy. I don't play with my prey. I just kill and get it over with" He muttered. He pulled out a two long thin daggers. "It's show time" He yelled thrusting one of the dagger towards Blade.

"Oh great these two..." Xenil sighed then picked up his stick. "I will take out the small fry. This might be our chance to get rid of these guys" Xenil said and dropped anything he had other then his Staff and made his way towards The Bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 pm

"Careful Kiddo." Blade warned as he weaved away from the attack. "These guys fight." He continued with a mix of excitement and worry. He quickly drew his katana, taking a blind horizontal swing at the smaller man while stepping back to gain some distance.

Kiddo roared at the large man, he crouched down ready to pounce, with the meanest kitty face ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm

The large man Smiled big as he walked towards Kiddo. "Big kitty come play" He yelled as he lifted his hands up into the air ready to slam them down.

The smaller man leaned back as the blind swing just missed his skin. "I am to quick for these kind of attacks" He mocked with his dying frog like voice. He dropped on of his daggers down and caught it with his toes and brought his foot up towards Blade.

"I got a shot" A bandit said taking aim. Before he could fire a Long pole make contact with his face. the man did a back flip before landing on the ground.

"Not anymore" Xenil joked then bunched his staff on his shoulder. "Remember me?" He asked the group of bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 pm

"Exposed." Blade muttered as he continued backwards, keeping out of his opponent's reach. He gripped his katana tight with both hands and swung at the bandit's leg. "Times like this I wish I would've remembered my spear."

Kiddo kneeled down and sprung his back legs out, propelling himself at the large bandit, swiping his claws horizontally inward as he came close to the bandit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Xenil poked a bandit in the nose. Then swung the Staff back hitting a bandit behind him in the forehead. "Guy this is to easy..." He joked looking on at the bandits.

"Kitty want hug?" The big bandit said in his man childish voice. as he swung his arms down. As Kiddos claws dug into the mans skin he wrapped his arms around the Lion and began to hug tightly flexing his arms.

The bandit kept his leg going into the air as the slash hit the skin enough to leave a small slice. He then bent his knee and jumped forward with one leg, Lunging his foot forward with the other. He aimed the Point of the dagger at Blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Blade sighed and continued keeping his distance by jumping backwards, though, a little too late. "Come on, is this even sensible? Your leg isn't a pole." He spoke in question, acknowledging the cut. "Dodge." He suddenly commanded to the small foot-daggered bandit. With a swift motion, his left hand left the grip of his katana and drew his scimitar. Within the same motion, he threw it hard, spinning and off his mark, towards the bandit's chest. He followed up with a quick forward motion, katana held shoulder-height and thrusted forward.

Kiddo felt the crushing weight of the man's arms. This only made his rage grow stronger, digging his claws deeper. He would continuously try to bite the oversized bandit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:54 pm

The large man smiled as he locked hands and jumped into the air. "It's over for you kitty" The large man turned towards the ground. "Belly slam" The large man roared as he was over top Kiddo and began to fall towards the ground quickly.

"Spit of the desert" The small man chuckled as he spat out a green flem towards Blades face. He then fell back to the ground landing on his back as the blade flew over him.

Xenil taking down a few bandits looked over. He kept the lower bandits at bay from making the fight uneven. "So long as the leader stays put we should win" He said as he looked towards the city hall.

"tisk tisk tisk" A voice said from behind Xenil. "Couldn't just leave the bandits alone" The voice said as Xenil felt pain in his back. He fell to one knee and looked back to see non other then his friend holding a knife. "My father has found what he came for, Just couldn't wait for us to leave?" The women said.

"Jess?" Xenil said with shocked... "Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Blade seen the spit as nothing but an insult, but he turned his katana to block it regardless. The blade stuck in the ground behind the strange small bandit. Blade whipped his katana in the bandit's direction to clean it off, following up shortly with a twist of his body and a forward leap, spinning once with his blade coming down at the bandit.

Kiddo growled and turned cape-form just before he made contact with the ground, out of fear, and remained still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowen Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Rowen was surprised to see another combatant fighting against the bandits. Though, his attack was cut short by a surprise attack from behind. The man with the staff was kneeling over with a young woman standing behind him with a blood soaked knife. He seems to know her from the shocked look on his face.

"Well fellas. It seems like it is time for me to make an entrance." Rowen said to the bandits he was standing behind before he stepped back, drew both of his revolvers and shot the one on the left in the back of the right knee with his left revolver, and the one on the right in the back of left knee with his right revolver.

Then he scanned the area to see if there were any other bandits who were about to make a move for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagusArdan

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 pm

"I trusted you" Xenil glared back at the women. "Captain of the bandits. You been here long before them..." Xenil stood up slowly and looked back at Jess. "Explain your self!" Xenil eyes fixed on Jess.

"My father attacked a marine ship many years back, He had to lay low for a long time. He handed me the devil fruit and sent me to this island to hide. He and his men found shelter and said they would come back when things where better" She explained. "I had to befriend these people until father came, Now I can't wait to leave" She giggle then pointed her Dagger at Xenil.

"Oh? Is that all" Xenil sighed then lowered his staff. "Stealing from the marines brought a smile to my face, See my father was one, in a way anyways. They tossed me away to some island to my grandparents. Now I live alone all because of them." Xenil gripped the staff tight. "But I won't let what ha happened to this village go" He smiled then quick struck Jess with the end of the staff. Jess fly back slight and quickly stood up glaring at Xenil. " I haven't seen you use a weapon ever, Lets see what you can do" He smirked.

The large man propped him self up and looked under his belly. He smiled as he pulled the cape out and tied it around his neck hanging it off to the side. "I turned the cap into a Blanket" He smiled cuddling it tightly.

The smaller man rolled back lifting his feet into the air as the blade dug into the ground. He put his feet flat on the ground as he was folded slightly in half and brought his upper half out. He bent his knees and flung him self at Blade with daggers in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Blade only had an expression of 'I am so done with this nonsense' on his face. He quickly turned, gripping his katana with both hands and bringing it downwards as the bandit jumped at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island    

Back to top Go down

Loriberg Bandits ~Loriberg - Iris Island
Page 1 of 1